General builder/ Handyman Job description
Findlay Fraher is a fast-growing property development, construction and management company that seeks to deliver creative sustainable and spacious homes which redefine modern living.
We are looking for an experienced carpenter/builder to join our team. We are based in South East London and work across the whole of the London area.
Skills and requirements
- An excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Experience of general building works and light refurbishment
- Good knowledge of first fix carpentry (skirtings/doors etc)
- Working knowledge of plumbing and elctrical systems
- Competence in executing minor structural alterations
- Methodical and with a sound attention to detail
- Can do attitude with excellent problem solving skills
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to work well as part of a close knit team
- We will provide access to a pool Van and tools
The role is available to someone who is self employed and is part time. Remuneration is £25 per hour (minimum 3 hours per job) and we will underwrite a minimum of £1,500 gross per month.
Would suit someone with long experience in the industry who is perhaps looking to move out of full time employment.
We’re looking for someone’s who is trustworthy, loyal and takes pride in their work.
Please send a cover letter, CV and portfolio if applicable to email@example.com